This post is a combo of sorts. 1. I was contacted by a young lady who wanted to know my skin regime. 2. I’m so ready for fall because I do love my sweaters! First, My skin regime is pretty simple but I must say over half of that is genetics and I can’t take any credit for that. The other half is lifestyle. I started focusing on my skin when I was in the 7th grade because I didn’t want acne. I never went through that teenage acne stage. Still today, I have very little breakouts.
- I drink lots of H2o.
- Take lots of suppliments such as vitamins, fiber and protein daily
- Wear little make up, Most days NONE but PONDS is the best makeup remover ever!
- I use a facial steamer by Homedics 1-2x a week (I’ve had that since the early 90’s)
- I use a scrub brush (as you can see it’s seen better days) and whatever OTC (over the counter) facial scrub (daily use)
- I alternate the OCM (oil cleanse method) http://youtu.be/-iQo60y912g and the aspirin mask http://www.your-best-acne-treatment.com/aspirin-mask.html (1-2x a week)
I’m not a smoker or drinker and those are 2 biggies that will make you look much older than you really are 🙁 So there you have it..my skin regime!! 🙂
Secondly, like I said earlier I’m so ready for some cute fall fashions. It’s still a little too hot here in FL to put on any jackets and boots right now but you can get by with a lightweight sweater during certain times of the day. I predict this fall the 70’s inspired poncho sweater will be a big hit. They are so stylish and come in many colors, styles & materials you’ll surely find one you like! I have chosen to wear mine off the shoulder and accent it with a belt but many will wear it loose. I think they look great both ways 🙂 Oh yeah.. I’m not a fan of fashion rules that’s why I didn’t match my belt to my shoes…matching is overrated! lol